How does your Employment Value Proposition stack up?
The 2013 Mercer Australian Benefits Review showed that 10% of organisations surveyed had a company sponsored lifestyle benefits program. Innovative companies are enhancing their offerings in a competitive bid to attract, retain and engage talented employees.
The business case for benefits
An Employee Benefits Program can have a positive impact on your bottom line.
8 key ways API’s benefits program can assist you
1. Build employee morale and engagement
2. Enhance Employment Value Proposition
3. Cement or build your Preferred Employer status
4. Reinforce your Employment Brand
5. Attract and retain quality employees
6. Build your employee loyalty
7. Increase your employees' disposable income
8. Differentiate your employment offering
Tailored program servicing
Your company is unique, so are your employees. That’s why API’s offering is tailored to your needs. Your program is designed as a seamless solution for your HR team and includes:
- Dedicated Account Managers in every state in Australia
- Detailed communications and promotional plans
- Employee benefits launches and expos
- Detailed program reporting
Enjoy a dynamic solution without development or administration hassles for your HR team.
Reinforce your employer brand
The program offers an extensive opportunity to reinforce your employer brand to your current and potential employees and their families.
Personalised ID Card
Take a look at examples of how API’s Employee Benefits Programs has assisted some of Australia's leading companies.
“The program proved very popular with employees from day one and enthusiasm has not waned since.”
“Our business received great recognition and delivered a message to employees that we care for our people.”
“We have found API to be a very good provider - they are reliable, efficient, and responsive.”
“Since implementing the API program, the take up of services continues to grow.”