Communications & Access
High quality communications and servicing are one of the trademarks of API’s business model.
API’s experience has shown that extensive multi-layered communications are essential in achieving high levels or awareness and utility across a diverse range of employee demographics.
API's servicing model is based on fast benefits redemption and allows employees to select the most convenient redemption method for their lifestyle.
Australia’s 1st Employee Benefits App
Access thousands of benefits at your fingertips with:
- GPS mapping functionality to pinpoint local benefits by metres, easily and instantly
- Order e-Gift Cards & e-Movie tickets via the app for instant redemption
- Tip on the go with the API Footy Tipping Competition
Employee Benefits Card – instant savings!
The personalised ID card gives you instant access to hundreds of flashcard benefits such as attractions, entertainment, retail shopping, plus the popular dining program with over 1,500 restaurants Australia-wide
Website & mobile browser
The API Lifestyle website offers:
- Convenience and 24/7 access
- Secure online shop with savings calculator
- Order by 1pm for same day dispatch and FREE delivery on movie tickets and gift cards
- Search benefits by product, suburb or postcode
- Filter by category - shopping, travel, dining and entertainment
- Hundreds of other online products - fashion, accessories, accommodation, computers, electrical, music, gifts, travel and more…
Regular online communications offering the latest offers, provider specials, access to VIP events, pre-release concert and event tickets, national events and state based benefits.
View Sample E-Comms >
The directory is an annual printed communication; sleek in design it functions as a highly desirable and tangible reference tool.
- Branded and customised
- Tangible tool for recruitment
- Incorporates existing company benefits
- National and state based benefits
Branded, glossy print publication; distributed bi-monthly it features new & regular benefits for family wide access.
View Magazine >
Bringing the benefits to you!
- Workplace visits are a unique service to API and provide an effective access and education tool
- API’s customer service consultants can visit your employees with the API shop offering convenient and immediate access to your benefits program
- API consultants bring a mobile eftpos machine.
API shops are located in every state in Australia allowing you to walk in and be serviced immediately with a personalised shopping experience.
Customer Service Centre
API’s Customer Service Centre is located in every state and provides fast response times and guarantees that 90% of calls will be answered in the first 20 seconds.